Numa época de grande percentagem de desemprego, eis que recebi no meu email esta oferta de trabalho:
"Great company represented in 32 countries worldwide is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
This is a temporary position with the great opportunity of going permanent.
The responsibilities are as follows: assist to work with existing clients, arrange and assure preparation,
final inspection, timely implementation of orders as well as all related documentation and paperwork.
Meet the deadline of orders which require certain time frames.
Ensure all orders comply with customer routing guides and regulations.
Obtain proofs of delivery from companies and track orders.
Interface with our financial department to confirm deliveries and resolve discrepancies.
Update corporate offices with order and delivery information, etc.
- Some college or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Experience working in an office environment
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet and Email.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Fully paid training
- Competitive salary up to 2300 Euro per month
- Possibility for promotion
- Friendly and professional work environment
If you do meet the above preconditions and have a desire to know more about this position,
please send us your contact details and our HR specialists will explain you everything in detail over the phone."
Acham que devo aceitar?